In this article, we will teach you how to make a cake with dried banana. Approximately 28 grams, dried bananas have four times more fiber, potassium, carbohydrates, sugar and calories than fresh varieties which make this a great source of calories for the body during exercise or after tough workout. Also, because of the fiber in dried bananas, you will feel full longer, which will prevent overeating and obesity.
Food Lord is a manufacturer and supplier of dried fruits and nuts mainly for confectionery and other food industries. Our products are provided with no additive and have high quality.
Ingredients of dried banana cake
- 125 grams of unsalted butter, plus the extra amount to grease the cake pan
- 100 grams of sugar
- 175 grams of confectionery flour
- 2 medium ripe bananas (about 300 grams in total)
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of raisins
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 30 grams of dried banana slices
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C
- Melt the butter and sugar in a small saucepan and stir constantly to dissolve the sugar. Pour the mixture into a large bowl; Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour on a large plate and add a little salt. On another plate, use a fork to mash the bananas well.
- Beat the eggs one by one in the butter mixture, then add the mashed bananas. Mix raisins and vanilla extract. Gradually add the flour, stirring well after each addition.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and place in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes, until slightly golden and fit well. If it seems to start to turn brown, you can cover the top of the bread with foil.
- After removing from the oven, put it in the plate for 10 minutes to cool.
- Mix the powdered sugar with 2 teaspoons of water to make a smooth liquid. Pour over the cake, decorate with dried bananas.
Food Lord dried banana has a unique taste and high quality which is one of our popular products. Just try it once and you will always remember the taste.