Meatball is made of dried vegetables and meat so it is very useful for our health. Meat contains a variety of important nutrients which are essential for body and brain growth because it has meat containing a lot of nutrients, protein vitamins, and iron. In addition, the meatball is very delicious. It also provides the fantastic flavor of vegetables and meat together which attracts all tastes and selections from different countries.
This special meal is proper for diabetics. All ingredients are natural with no added sugar or sweet ingredient. It is prepared according to halal and kosher manners as the consumed meal in it is halal. It is easy for cooking and dining. The used meat is from lamb.
The used dried vegetables, from Food Lord brand, are essential for health and bring sufficient nutrition and their application in meatball provides excellent taste and nutrition value.
The recipe is as follows, please taste it. You would definitely enjoy cooking and eating it.
Total time: 45 min
Ingredients of meatball with dried vegetables
- 1 kg lamb beef
- 1 egg
- 100 g dried and powdered cauliflower
- 100 g dried diced carrot
- 100 g dried onion flakes
- 20 g dried minced garlic
- 1 tps Asian fish sauce
- 50 g the equal mix of dried thyme, dried parsley, dried basil, and dried dill
- Proper amount of sea salt and dried pepper
- A bunch of fresh parsley for garnishing
- Mill the lamb meat twice.
- Wash the dried vegetables and mixed them together.
- Preheat the oven in the first step and pour butter or animal fat to enhance the flavor.
- Fry the dried onion flakes and dried minced garlic in the animal fat.
- Mix the meat, egg, and all vegetables in a bowl to find an integrated texture.
- Add fish sauce, salt, and pepper to the mixture and mix them completely.
- Select a portion of the material and forms it like a ball by your hands.
- Bake them in the oil for 30 min to reach brown color.
- After roasting one side, turn the balls and cook another side of them.
If you like stew and juicy food, you can prepare tomato stew and put the meatballs there.
In addition, you can use meatballs in pasta and mix them together which provide a very special taste.
It is ready. You can serve it for dinner, lunch, or supper.
You can garnish it by fresh parsley. Enjoy it.