Dried mixed vegetable soup is one of the most popular soups. Because it is light and compact, it can even be used on weekends for mountaineering and camping. Dried mixed vegetable soup is just as useful as it is for everyday use at home.
Dried vegetables of Food lord can be a very useful suggestion to cook delicious soups as they are varied, fresh, and full of congested vitamins and minerals. These products are good for health.
Here, we want to cook a delicious soup using several dried vegetables from Food lord brand.
Using dried vegetables to cook soup have the following advantages:
- It is quick, as you gather all the needed dried vegetables and put them together and bowl.
- It is cheap, as the bulked dried vegetables can be provided cheaply.
- It is healthy and tasty, as the dried vegetables are light and have no additives.
- It helps to control weight, as they provide good flavor without any sugar or toxics.
- It is good for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Ingredients of soup for 10 people:
- 1 cup of dried tomato
- 1 cup of dried onion
- 1 cup of dried dill
- 1 cup of dried parsley
- 1/2 cup of noodles
- 1/2 cup of copped dried potato
- 1/2 cup of ground red meat
- 1/4 cup of mint
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 1/8 cup corn
- 1/8 cauliflower
- Green beans and rice, salt, and pepper powder as much as you wish
Recipe of dried mixed vegetable soup:
Mix all the ingredients in a big pot and add 16 cups of water. Boil the pot for with slow heat for 6 hours or sharp heat for 3 hours. Your soup is ready. Enjoy it!